Covid 19 our commitment to keeping you safe
Here at Holley Heating and Air the health and well-being of our customers and employees is out top priority. We are closely monitoring the global outbreak of Covid-19, and we’re working to safeguard the health of our communities.
Serving you is our top priority. We are a 24/7 business, and always will be – even in times of uncertainty such as these. Here are some things we want you to know about how we are supporting our customers during the pandemic.
- Holley Heating and Air has adopted a temporary “no handshake policy” and is encouraging our technicians to stay 6 feet away from clients whenever possible.
- Technicians will use hand sanitizer before and after each service call.
- All company meetings and gatherings have been postponed until further notice.
- Customers will be sent information asking them to reschedule service calls if anyone in their household is showing any symptoms of Flu or Covid-19. Our office staff and technicians also have the discretion to cancel a service call upon arrival if anyone in that household shows signs or symptoms of Flu or Covid-19.
- Any employee who has symptoms, or has been sick, may not come to work and will be unable to return without a release from their physician.
Thank you for your help. We want you and your family to stay healthy and to know we are here to serve you 24/7.